Timeline *(pre-op)* My Application for Gastric-Bypass :-) (in Germany)

Kaiser Permanente Insurance - Timeline *(pre-op)* My Application for Gastric-Bypass :-) (in Germany).

Do you know about - Timeline *(pre-op)* My Application for Gastric-Bypass :-) (in Germany)

Kaiser Permanente Insurance ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Kaiser Permanente Insurance . You check this out article for info on anyone want to know is Kaiser Permanente Insurance .

How is Timeline *(pre-op)* My Application for Gastric-Bypass :-) (in Germany)

Timeline *(pre-op)* My Application for Gastric-Bypass :-) (in Germany) Video Clips. Duration : 6.65 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Kaiser Permanente Insurance . This video is giving a little overview of the time-line of the things I did to apply for Gastric Bypass surgery here in Germany. Timeline for surgical application: Mid March 09 - 1st visit w/reg. doc to talk about wls 1st wk Apr. 09 - callback from doc w/info of WLS facility April 6th 09 - called to sched. surgical consult (received appt. for Sept. 16th 2009) 2nd wk April 09 - called Ins. to get ball rolling (asked of requirements necessary for surgery) 3rd wk of April 09 - received letter w/requirements September 16th 09- surgical consult in Hamburg next few weeks: saw - gyn, ortho, psych.,pcp By end of Oct. 09 - Received all letters necessary wrote personal letter and got letter of reg. exercise confirmation from gym... and a letter from reg. doctor for support November 5th 09 - Sent package in to insurance company!! November 12th 09 - received a callback stating that they got the packet - and said I should have a response in 6-8 weeks. ....waiting :-)
I hope you get new knowledge about Kaiser Permanente Insurance . Where you can offer use in your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is Kaiser Permanente Insurance . View Related articles related to Kaiser Permanente Insurance . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Timeline *(pre-op)* My Application for Gastric-Bypass :-) (in Germany).

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment